Kamis, 10 Mei 2012

Contoh surat lamaran kerja dalam Bhs Inggris dan Indo

Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Supervisor
Attn HRD Manager
PT. YKK


Dear Sir,

Due to the information, I already got from internet yesterday, here, I am ............., want to apply for Production Supervisor (SPV) position in your company

To meet that possible position in your company, I am a ... years old boy, graduate from ............. University, Jakarta, strongly desire to apply my present skill and abilities to be improved in your company.

More here, I include some of my detail, consist of recent photos, Curriculum Vitae and copies of required identities or letter. I hope that I can join into your company.

Finally, I extend my gratitude to your understanding to see my application detail. I would like fill that position and I am waiting for the reply from you. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Surat Lamaran Kerja Production
HRD Manager
PT. Transformasi Televisi (TransTV)


Dear Sir,

Having listen your information job from ..........., I would like to apply for the Production (unit talent) Position your company need.

I am ... years old single man, I graduate from S1 ............... University Political and Social Science Faculty, Majoring Public Relation.

With my educational background, my experience and also my willingness to work hard, I am sure I can adapt in a short time.

For your consideration, here I enclose some document you might need. I am looking forward to have an interview anytime convenient to you. Your attention is highly appreciated. Thank you Very much.

Yours faithfully,


Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Manager
To: HRD Manager
PT. ..................


Dear Sir,

I would likes to apply for the position of Production Manager, which was advertised in Daily Kompas. I am very interested in applying for this position and I hope that you will seriously consider my application.

I had a good interpersonal skills whether in Indonesia or in English, strong leadership skill, highly motivated, willing to learn, and can work in team. I able to operate computer with Windows and linux operating system and some program like MS-office, Visio, protel design, macromedia flash, visual C++, and assembler language.

I had completed my study at ................ University of Jakarta, in ......... with GPA 2,xx. I would like to be involved in a job where I work with all of my ability and to be able to use my technical experience and communication skills. Joining with your company will be a great opportunity as I could improve my abilities and contribute it to your company development.

In the meantime, I have enclosed my curriculum vitae, which details my major qualifications and abilities.

I hope you could invite me for an interview, noted that I will be available at your convenience. I am looking forward to hear good news from you. Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely Yours,



Surat Lamaran Kerja Food Production
TO : HRD Manager
Crown Plaza Hotel

Re : Application F&B product

Dear sir,

With reference from my colleague, I am interested in applying for the captioned of vacant position in Food Production Department.

I am confident that my qualifications, skills, and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contribution to the continued success of your organization. My resume is attached for your review and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you, I can serve your organization.

Thank for your time and consideration and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,


................

Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Planning Control Staff
HR Department - Recruitment
PT. YKK ZIPPER Indonesia
Jl. ........

Dear Sir and Madam,

I am ... Years old, I passed at ............ University in Jakarta Bachelor Degree majoring Industrial Engineering on Month 20xx.

For the past ... years I have been employed as Production Planning Control (PPC) Staff with PT. ........... and have leadership experiences in ................... industry.

I would like to apply as employee of your company. We should be very grateful if you would be kind enough to give us any chance.

I have good command of English in both oral and written, lobby skill, high motivation and to able work under pressured. I can do the work in computer and familiar hard ware and some soft ware such as Windows. I am able to work independent or in team willing beyond the call of duty.

Thank you very much for your kindness in writing and studying enclose copies testimonials as your reference. I also should be very pleased to come for an interview at any time convenient to you.

Your faithfully,


....................

Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Controller
To :
Human Resources Dept.


Dear Sir or Madam,

Herewith I would like to apply at your company. I hope that with my experiences could give me the opportunity to be a part of your company.

I am energetic and cooperative person, can work independent although teams. Now, I am still working in PT. ............. as position of Production Controller.

To sustain all descriptions above, herewith I respectfully enclose some subjects such as curriculum vitae, academic certificate, academic transcript, and recent photograph.

Best hoping I could get through this best opportunity and I would be appreciated for interview in any time.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely your,



..................

Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Technologist
To : HRD Manager

Dear sir/madam,

Regarding with job vacancy for the position of Production Technologist at your company.

Here with my application letter for your consideration. I am ... years old, graduated
from .......... University, majoring in ...............

I am familiar with computer literate as Ms.Words, Ms.Excel & e-mail. Good command of spoken and written English. Strong communication skills, solid problem solving capability. Expected salary Rp 3.750.000

I look forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your kind attention in advance.

Sincerely yours,


...........
Surat lamaran Kerja Kepala Shift Produksi
Kepada :
Yth. HRD,
PT. ..........


Dengan Hormat,

Berdasarkan informasi lowongan kerja,saya ingin melamar di perusahaan anda sebagai KEPALA SHIFT PRODUKSI (KSP). Nama saya ............., berusia .... tahun, S1 Jurusan ........ Universitas ........ Jakarta. Saya dapat bekerja secara mandiri atau dalam tim sebagai anggota ataupun pemimpin, menguasai komputer dengan baik, bekerja keras, bermotivasi tinggi, jujur dan amanah dalam memegang komitmen.

Saya percaya, bahwa dengan pengetahuan dan latar belakang saya, dapat memberikan kontribusi serta keuntungan bagi perusahaan anda, Untuk informasi lebih lengkap, saya sertakan daftar riwayat hidup saya (CV), pas foto terbaru, transkip nilai dan beberapa lampiran.

Saya berharap untuk dapat melakukan pembicaraan lebih lanjut mengenai lamaran ini dan saya sangat berharap menjadi bagian dari tim perusahaan anda. Demikian surat lamaran ini, Terima kasih atas perhatiannya.


Hormat saya,


Surat Lamaran Kerja Production Operator
Attn: PT. .........



Dear Sir,

I am .....I am a Diploma holder in ............. Engineering with Diploma in ...... I have .... years of experience in PT. .......... as Production Operator.

I came to know that there are vacancies with you for Production Operator. I wish to apply for the same post. Would like to show my great interest with your concern and ready to work at any location in the world and here with I have attached my CV for your kind consideration.

Kindly consider my CV and provide me this opportunity. Thanking you.


With Regards,


....................

Surat Lamaran Kerja Operator Komputer
30 Januari 2012

To : PT. Nusantara Surya Sakti
Jl. Cideng Barat no 76
Jakarta Pusat

Subject : Operator Komputer


Dengan hormat,

Sesuai dengan informasi pada harian Kompas, tanggal ... ...... 2012, bahwa PT. Nusantara Surya Sakti membutuhkan beberapa operator komputer, maka yang bertanda tangan di bawah ini, saya :

Nama : ...........................
Tempat, tanggal lahir : ...........................
Alamat : ...........................
Pendidikan : ...........................

Bermaksud untuk mengisi lowongan pada pekerjaan tersebut. Bersama ini saya lampirkan satu lembar daftar riwayat hidup dan data pendukung lainnya sebagai bahan pertimbangan dalam bentuk attachment. Bila dikehendaki, saya bersedia memenuhi panggilan untuk dites dan diwawancarai.

Atas perhatian Bapak/Ibu, saya mengucapkan terima kasih.

Hormat saya,



..................

Surat Lamaran Kerja Process Operator
PT. MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL INDONESIA

To : Human Resource Department

Application for Process Operator

Dear Sir,

According the information about new employee recruitment at your company, I would like to apply for position Proses Operator. I have one experience in ................. I worked in PT. ............. as Process Operator.

I am still looking for a job which will provide a challenging and bright career. I am able to work independently, and also good working as part of team. I am a hard working person, self motivated and enjoy to learn something new.

Please find enclosed copies of documentation which I hope you will review. I would be very grate full if you could give me a chance for an interview, looking for ward to favorable reply soon.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and you kind approval with my application.

Sincerely Yours,


...................

Surat Lamaran Kerja Operator Telephone
Attn. HRD MANAGER

Dear Sir,

Referring information in ......, i would like to apply for Operator Telephone position. For your consideration, i enclosed here with: my CV, copy of certificate and identity card.

I am .... years, (male/female), (single/married), hard worker, eager to learn, able to work in team, responsible. To formal education background, now i am study in University of ........

It has been always my desire in working in a good company likes yours. I would be very delighted if you could give an opportunity to follow further step on selection. thank you for your consideration and cooperation.


Your faithfully,

Surat Lamaran Kerja Process Operator
PT. MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL INDONESIA

To : Human Resource Department

Application for Process Operator

Dear Sir,

According the information about new employee recruitment at your company, I would like to apply for position Proses Operator. I have one experience in ................. I worked in PT. ............. as Process Operator.

I am still looking for a job which will provide a challenging and bright career. I am able to work independently, and also good working as part of team. I am a hard working person, self motivated and enjoy to learn something new.

Please find enclosed copies of documentation which I hope you will review. I would be very grate full if you could give me a chance for an interview, looking for ward to favorable reply soon.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and you kind approval with my application.

Sincerely Yours,


Surat Lamaran Kerja Operator Produksi II
Kepada Yth,
RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT PT. .....
JL. .....
JAKARTA ....
10000

Hal : Permohonan Lamaran Kerja

Dengan Hormat,

Berdasarkan Informasi yang saya peroleh dari ........., bahwa perusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin membutuhkan karyawan baru, untuk itu saya mengajukan surat permohonan lamaran kerja keperusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin, sebagai bahan pertimbangan berikut ini saya lampirkan beberapa surat referensi sebagai berikut :

1. Daftar Riwayat Hidup
2. Foto Copy Sertifikat D.III Komputer 1 lembar
3. Foto Copy Transkip Nilai D.III Komputer 1 lembar
4. Foto Copy Sertifikat Internet 1 lembar
5. Foto Copy Sertifikat Ms. Office 1 lembar
6. Foto Copy KTP DKI 1 lembar
7. Foto ukuran 4 x 6 2 lembar
8. Foto Copy SKCK 1 lembar

Demikian surat lamaran kerja ini saya buat dengan sebenar-benarnya dan saya ajukan keperusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin, Atas perhatian yang diberikan saya ucapkan banyak terimakasih.

Hormat Saya,


Surat Lamaran Kerja Operator Produksi
Kepada
Yth. HRD Manager
PT .........
di Tempat

Dengan Hormat,

Berdasarkan informasi yang saya ketahui bahwa perusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin sedang membutuhkan banyak karyawan. Dengan ini saya tertarik untuk memberanikan diri mengajukan lamaran pekerjaan sebagai Operator Produksi.

Sebagai bahan pertimbangan saya sertakan identitas dan daftar riwayat hidup,

Nama : ........
Tempat dan Tanggal lahir : ...., ..........
Alamat : Jln. ...
No. Telepon : ........

Demikian surat lamaran yang saya buat. Besar harapan saya bisa bergabung dengan perusahaan ini. Atas perhatian Bapak/Ibu, saya ucapkan terima kasih.

Hormat Saya,

Surat Lamaran Kerja Operator Produksi II
Kepada Yth,
RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT PT. .....
JL. .....
JAKARTA ....
10000

Hal : Permohonan Lamaran Kerja

Dengan Hormat,

Berdasarkan Informasi yang saya peroleh dari ........., bahwa perusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin membutuhkan karyawan baru, untuk itu saya mengajukan surat permohonan lamaran kerja keperusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin, sebagai bahan pertimbangan berikut ini saya lampirkan beberapa surat referensi sebagai berikut :

1. Daftar Riwayat Hidup
2. Foto Copy Sertifikat D.III Komputer 1 lembar
3. Foto Copy Transkip Nilai D.III Komputer 1 lembar
4. Foto Copy Sertifikat Internet 1 lembar
5. Foto Copy Sertifikat Ms. Office 1 lembar
6. Foto Copy KTP DKI 1 lembar
7. Foto ukuran 4 x 6 2 lembar
8. Foto Copy SKCK 1 lembar

Demikian surat lamaran kerja ini saya buat dengan sebenar-benarnya dan saya ajukan keperusahaan yang Bapak/Ibu pimpin, Atas perhatian yang diberikan saya ucapkan banyak terimakasih.

Hormat Saya,

3 komentar:


  1. Menyediakan Nasi Kotak buka puasa dan Nasi Kotak Halal Bi Halal, lebih praktis dibanding menyediakan Catering Prasmanan, karena Nasi Kotak lebih mudah dibagikan, bisa dimakan kapan saja & praktis dibawa kemana-mana. Ini berguna bila tidak mau langsung menikmati Nasi Kotak saat acara.

    BalasHapus
  2. Very informative content. I have learned many things from here. Thank you very much.

    catering jakarta
    catering jakarta barat

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Those information are very useful for me. I fully appriciate all of your current effort. Your article was very informative, thanks for sharing this.

    BalasHapus